I'm still here living in North St. Louis and battling BOLD K. Enterprises LLC, aka Paul Wallach and Tony Dismuke. Can't talk about nothing else until this problem gets resolved. Yes I'm obsessed cuz I gotta be here 24/7. The bureaucracy in this city sucks and the "it's good enough" attitude I'm encountering is making me crazy. Every inspector who steps thru the front door of this home IMMEDIATELY comments "ohh it's a nice home." Ummmm I don't consider a home nice if the f*cking roof is leaking now even at the slightest hint of rain, aka drizzle. Or that a shower leaks every which way to Sunday when some body uses it. Or if you have a dayum crack the length of a ruler in the living room, or if most of the front windows on the first and second floor are painted shut. Oh and let's not forget the shorts in the light fixtures. There is about 200 lights in this home. I have 6 lights in my bathroom, and it's not a big bathroom either. My bed room has 26 lights, my kitchen has 15 lights. *chuckle* I have to laugh at that myself. They have a mixture of wall lighting, recessed lighting, ceiling fixtures and some hanging type lighting in just about every room of the house. Yes all different types of lights in ONE room at one time. I'm so thru with this place and them not responding. And like the inspectors told me, the longer the wait the more it's going to cost. But in the meantime I'm the only one who has to deal with it because I'm here all dayum day long. And of course it we just move out, then they could sue us for abandoning the property. On top of everything we still have to pay rent or we could be evicted. And then still trying to do the attorney thing. Jeez! At this point I have no faith in the justice system. I really don't. And I've called and written just about every department in the dayum city, including the mayor's office. And nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing. So I'm not the happiest dayum camper right now.
I knew we should have moved into the apartment in the West End that we were approved for before we left Washington. I knew it.
2 Comments:
At 1:41 PM, October 14, 2008,
Carmell said…
woo saaa! hang in there. you'll have your new home so enough!!!
At 11:39 AM, October 15, 2008,
*Tanyetta* said…
stay on their asses!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home